Five Reasons to Choose Anne Sullivan Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten
February 6, 2017
We know that you value education and realize the importance of high quality education for your child. So, why not continue to provide your child with an opportunity of receiving the highest quality education by enrolling him or her in Anne Sullivan Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten?
Anne Sullivan Kindergarten has a lot to offer, and below are five reasons why you should choose our Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten program for your child:
1. It is a full-day program. The educational program is NAEYC-accredited and extends from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Extended care is available from 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and is included at no additional cost. This allows time for a curriculum that addresses children’s varied interests.
2. Age and developmentally appropriate curriculum. In addition to providing language arts (reading, writing and literature) and math, the children’s cognitive development is nourished with science, art, Spanish, physical education and music classes.
3. Support with emotional and social development. As emotional development is a basis for future academic success and happiness in life in general, our program works to help children develop lasting friendships, social skills, team building and leaderships skills. There is ample opportunity for the children to be guided in developing empathy, problem solving abilities and conflict resolution tools.
4. Loving, natural environment. Gardens and trees adorn our space, including our large outdoor play area. This soothes the soul and energizes the spirit, besides giving a chance for plenty of physical activity which is essential for healthy growth.
5. NAP SACC-certified nutrition and activity program. Our home-cooked meals help form healthy eating habits.
Anne Sullivan Preschool & Kindergarten is a place where children thrive. They love to come to school each day!
Want to find out more? Call (951) 678-3557 or email us to schedule a time to observe the Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten class and come to the Introduction to Kindergarten/Transitional Kindergarten Programs Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.